THEonlyGOALIE

The Obscure Ramblings of an Ex-Goalie.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Home Alone minus Aftershave

Living alone is much like the movie ‘Home Alone’… well ‘Home Alone 1 and 2’ because after they replaced Culkin the movies just sucked. So here I am sitting at home… alone… with wine and some Michael Buble reflecting on his Sinatra-like voice, when I get lonely. I don’t have internet, cable, or a roommate (yes I do have two pet rats though… somehow just not the same as human interaction).

I am over stimulated by boredom. Talking to myself in the mirror and then having my reflection nod in response and pretend to be interested got old after about five minutes (don’t pretend that you haven’t done this and I bet you went longer than five minutes). I then cleaned the dishes in my sink. This was productive, but otherwise not very necessary in curing my boredom. I then turned on the TV and watched a DVD and fell asleep on the floor.

Oh god…. I am becoming a SPINSTER. All I need is a cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home