THEonlyGOALIE

The Obscure Ramblings of an Ex-Goalie.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Sorry

Sorry I haven't written in a long time. Life has gone from messy to just out right sloppy! By this I mean the job hunt!

No one wants to hire an entry level college student. How am I supposed to get the experience if no one will hire me!?

I am freaking out.

I can't graduate without a job!

I mean I have one... you know that preschool teacher thing...

Sigh.

I think I am going to go back to my internetless apartment and freak out in solitude...
because I am still...
without a doubt...
single...
with no prospects.

Jobless and loveless.

You can't kick me now. I'm already down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chalupa said...

what kind of job are you looking for?

5:09 AM  
Blogger Chalupa said...

so are you wanting to stay around the New Orleans/Louisianna area or are you looking for something anywhere?

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home