THEonlyGOALIE

The Obscure Ramblings of an Ex-Goalie.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Seriously

I just read my last entry. I was a little bit dramatic. Or a lot. I really don't come off that way in person. When you see me I probably look a little too relaxed, but my mind is racing. Typically I am thinking about ten different things and how I can get them done the quickest and the best.

I have decided that I am keeping my rejection letters. My brother had a wall of rejection in his apartment during the job hunt and he and his roommate had a competition on how could get more.

I miss having a roommate. There's no conflict in living alone, which at times is nice, but over all is lonely.

Talking to my pet rats, as though they are people, would make me a candidate for the nutter house, so I just don't do it. Talking to myself... ditto.

I am running out of options lol.

I need to stop being so dramatic. It's a turn off. I know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chalupa said...

In college we all kept rejection letters and decorated the outsides of everybody's doors/walls. It was definitely a contest.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Chalupa said...

If I come across any sweet PR jobs I'll try to send them your way.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home