THEonlyGOALIE

The Obscure Ramblings of an Ex-Goalie.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Be Still My Heart

The England vs. Trinidad game was CRAZY. Funny thing is, that Crouch kept messing up the whole game and seconds before he scored (in the last five minutes) we were all saying, "Watch him score off a head ball..." moments later he did. The bar went crazy: mainly people were there supporting Trinidad and they couldn't believe it.

Ha, we called it.


Also I got a new coffee machine and a new toaster(which I forgot broke a few days before my coffee machine). I'll post a picture of my new coffee machine later. It is so amazing. I like to just stand in the kitchen and stare at it. It has this green night glow clock on it that is amazing!

PS Beckham played a great game! He kept setting people up to make amazing shots, but they kept messing it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home