THEonlyGOALIE

The Obscure Ramblings of an Ex-Goalie.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

When it's time to say goodbye

Why is saying goodbye so hard. I can't imagine how I can still cry, I feel like I've cried myself dry for days. On my way to school I talked with the vet's assistant about putting Sissi to sleep and I cried for the whole ten minute conversation. I know it makes the person on the other end of the phone feel uncomfortable, but I just couldn't stop.

I really hate crying.

I want to be brave for my baby, but every time I see her I just break down.

People call me daily about it. I love that people are there for me, but then I cry more. I don't like being so sad. Pople made me laugh like I have never laughed in a long time last night and it felt so good. Anyway...

Diddlina won't have to be put to sleep until the tumor makes her uncomfortable. She is taking care of Sissi. It just feels like everything is falling a part. I need some GOOD news right about now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Hey, I haven't read on here in awhile. Why didn't you tell me about the Rats? I'm so sorry!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home