THEonlyGOALIE

The Obscure Ramblings of an Ex-Goalie.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Button Pushing Problem

It's what happens when you put a button in front of me. My finger gets twitchy and I just have to make a stab at it. I lock my car at least five times just because I like pressing the lock button. I probably hit the unlock button four times.

When I set my alarm I hit the button to check it several times. In the morning I hit the snooze several times, but that is more in an effort NOT to get out of my cozy, warm bed.

I hit the elevator button even if it is already lit. You know, the more you hit it, the faster the elevator comes.

I like typing on keyboards that make a clicking sound, it has something to do with typing on an old fashioned typewriter.

Thank goodness most icons on the computer only respond to the double click...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chalupa said...

I love the old keyboards that make the chunk-clunk sound every time you hit the keys.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home