THEonlyGOALIE

The Obscure Ramblings of an Ex-Goalie.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Clearly I Do

Who makes a whole package of instant chocolate pudding and then proceeds to eat the entire four servings.

Clearly I do. I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't actually sit down after mixing the "cold serve" pudding and promise myself this is the last bite I am going to take... no wait... seriously this is the last bite I am going to take.

But I used fat free "lactose free" milk.

But the pudding mix is naturally fat free (never mind the millions of sugar grams).

And so, as a tribute to the fat free-ness, I just keep on eating. Not hungry, not full so I feel entitled to continue on my journey of finishing ALL four servings. Then because I live alone and there is no hall monitor, I use my finger to get the last little bit from the bowl before calling it a night.

Clearly I like chocolate pudding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home